Friday, September 3, 2010

Week 7: Abstract Pattern













After taking more and more photos over the past weeks I've found that I am most interested in capturing the surrounding world rather than the people that inhabit it.
I've decided I want to concentrate more on taking abstract photos for the fine art practice of light.

As my subject matter is of contrasting urban city life with more natural objects I found that there are a lot of patterns in some of the pictures I take such as an overexposed natural light and artificial light spot present in the majority of my pictures but I found that I like it because it give the pictures more of an ambiguity and a sense of looking more into what the picture is about.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jess, how are things going, can you pop in this week and show me where you are at?

    ReplyDelete