Thursday, August 12, 2010

Week 1: Ideas for Creative Works

I'm thinking of doing Light for my Photographic folio.
I've always been intrigued by Photos that are of the same object or location that are shown in different lighting throughout the day and other photos that have been over or underexposed. I'm also really interested in experimenting with some of the reflections caused by different lighting on surfaces such as metals, woods and water. I usually take a lot of photos but they are from random moments when something really catches my eye. So I'm looking forward to having a more organised pattern of photos surrounding the idea of light.

Above Im going to try to upload some examples of photos I took during semester 1 2010. I took the same shot three times but adjusted the exposure levels to allow for a lower level of exposure.
I have a Caplio 4.0 mega pixel digital camera that is a couple of years old now that I will be using to take the majority of my photos but I will also try to use the better quality Canon Camera and a tripod whenever it is available.

No comments:

Post a Comment