Sunday, August 29, 2010

Week 5: Montage Selfportraits

These Photos were taken around Aireys Inlet over the weekend when I went to visit my step mum. Just thought I would put them up on the blog because they helped me to learn how to use the layer mask tool and set frames better in photoshop..


It was especially hard to get the shots around the lighthouse as their was a lot of people walking around and going up for tours but it was all just about being patient and waiting for the right moment.
The three middle shots are of my step mum Susan doing some yoga poses...



The first portrait that I decided to do was on some stairs at uni next to the bookshop. I didn't have a tripod but their was a shelf that I put the camera on instead which worked almost as well.
It was a bit harder trying to do it by myself too because I couldn't really tell if I was in the frame or out but it still worked relatively well.

No comments:

Post a Comment